Marble & Granite Kitchen Countertops
Creating Countertops for Kitchens in the Denver Metro Area
Are you looking to completely revamp your kitchen? Perhaps you’re thinking it is time to move away from old white tiles and put in a new granite or marble countertop you have always dreamed of. At Gaskin Granite & Marble we have over 25 years of experience serving clients throughout the Denver Metro area including Westminster, Arvada, Golden, Edgewater, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Wheat Ridge, and Lakewood. We understand how important the look of your kitchen is, which is why our team pays such close attention to detail so that we can make sure you receive the product design you desire.
What is the difference between granite and marble?
When choosing your countertop for the kitchen, there are a number of factors to take into consideration, especially if you are deciding between marble or granite slabs. Though they may appear to be similar products, their differences are important to understand when designing a kitchen. These differences include the following:
- Granite is an igneous rock, which was molten and cooled to firm into one of the hardest materials on earth. Marble, on the other hand, was made from limestone and is a crystalline structure combined with a number of other minerals
- Granite is highly resilient and does not scratch or stain easily, nor does it react to acids or heat. Marble is a softer stone making it more susceptible to scratches, stains, heat and acids.
- Granite is often used for kitchens, while marble is often used in bathrooms because of sensitivity to wear and tear.
Contact Us for Your Free Kitchen Countertop Estimate
Give us a call at (303) 808-8712 for a free estimate on our services, and together we can determine the best look and stone for your kitchen design. For some, granite might be preferable, for others they may want to stick with the classic marble look; the choice is yours! Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our team at Gaskin Granite & Marble.
Why Choose Us?
- Products You Can Count On - Since 1954
- Manufacturer Direct Sales
- Unmatched Product Knowledge & Experience
- Quality Commitment to Products & Materials
- In-House Engineering & Design Department
- Prompt Quoting & Quick Turnaround
- Over 100,000 Satisfied Customers