FOLDING ACCORDION SHUTTERS
Folding Accordion Shutters are manufactured from heavy-duty aluminum extrusions with .125″ extrusion thicknesses on all structural and supporting members. The system is assembled with 100% non-ferrous fasteners and high quality stainless steel wheel carriages with nylon wheels to oﬀer years of maintenance free service. The extrusion coating is a modified, acrylic/polyester enamel. It is electrostatically applied over pre-treated aluminum and cured at 400°F. To further prevent pitting and corrosion, all mill-coated extruded aluminum shapes pass a “standards” test as recommended by ASTM and AAMA.
- Takes only seconds to open and close
- All extruded aluminum product
- Can be secured from either interior or exterior
- Requires no storage of removable parts
- Impact approved HVHZ hurricane shutter
- Ideal for security
- Open blades stack approximately 1″ per foot of coverage
- Maintenance free
Simple to operate, the Folding Accordion Shutter provides immediate protection from hurricanes, storm, and burglary/ intrusion. It is economical without sacrificing performance. The shutter glides along extruded aluminum tracks using nylon rollers mounted on stainless steel carriages, and can be secured from the inside or outside using aluminum locking rods and an optional key-lock. When open, blades stack neatly like an “accordion” at the sides of the opening. It’s easily adapted to most window and door openings, and widely used to protect large areas like sliding glass doors, balconies, and lanais. The folding design allows for virtually unlimited left to right runs, and gives the product the unique ability to enclose entire areas from a single set of blades.
Why Choose Us?
- Products You Can Count On - Since 1954
- Manufacturer Direct Sales
- Unmatched Product Knowledge & Experience
- Quality Commitment to Products & Materials
- In-House Engineering & Design Department
- Prompt Quoting & Quick Turnaround
- Over 100,000 Satisfied Customers