Willard Shutter Company manufactures range of louver systems for a variety of applications. Whether your louver requirement is high-end architectural, commercial, or large scale industrial, we offer a tailored solution.
Each louver system is manufactured to order, and provided with detailed engineering & installation drawings. For more stringent engineering requirements including code compliance documentation, site specific engineering and/or product approval is available upon request.
All louver finishes are available in a standard architectural color selection or custom color match featuring AAMA 2604/05 powder coat process. Islander® and Econospan® products are also available in standard color selection using a mill-coated, polyester enamel finish. Other types of finishes may be available upon request. Consult with our product specialist to determine what will be best for your application.
Our sales & engineering department is available to assist architects, contractors and builders with product selection and application. Let our years of experience insure a perfect match of performance and aesthetic s to your project.
General louver applications include
- Visual concealment & privacy
- Building facades & cosmetics
- Weather & Sun control
- Noise control
Louver product families
- Traditional low profile open louver
- 40-60% Free air flow
- Can be mounted in reveal, surface, projected, or fixed at specified pitch
- Easily adaptable for Architectural applications
- Available in 22.5°& 45° pitch or Flat pickets
- Excellent for continuous louver runs
- Easily installed on wall surfaces or existing supporting structure
- Extremely economical
- Ships in knock-down kit
Commercial Extruded Ventilation Louvers
- Available in drainable & non-drainable systems
- Mounts within reveal or opening
- Available in 4" and 6" deep louvers
- Modular design comes fully assembled
- Heavy duty design makes it ideal for commercial ventilation applications
- Excellent for weather control